Today i visited ipanema.uk.com , they sell a different kinds of flip flops and sandals so i decided to share my wishlist with you. Ipanema are one of Brazils hottest flip flop brands , they make relaxed casual and trendy beach footwear and they were first made famous in the 1960s. I really love the designs they are very modern.
The 6 pairs on my wishlist are :
- Ipanema Deco —> These are lovely platform flip flops in a bright orange with gold detail i really love these as they are a bit different from your everyday pair of flip flops. They com in 4 designs and the height of the heel is about 50 mm. They retail at £23.00 a pair.
- Ipanema Festival Sandals —> A nice casual pair of sandals with a adjustable strap round that back of the foot a very stylish pair. They have a shaped heel and curved sides for extra support. They come in 3 designs and retail at £20.00 a pair.
- Ipanema cruise wedges —> I love these because they are casual , they would look lovely with a nice maxi dress, i love the fact they are slip on and the height of the heel is about 95mm. they come in 4 designs and retail at £35.00 a pair.
- ipanema Leopard —> I absolutely love leopard print and pink and black are my favorite colors so these flip flops are perfect for me. They are traditional flip flop design with flat foot bed with slightly thicker sole for extra cushioning . They come in 4 designs and retail at £18.00 a pair.
- ipanema Applique —> very fun design i really love owls so these are a great pair. They come with 3 interchangeable badges a owl , heart and a glitter bow. They also come in 3 designs and retail at £23.00 a pair.
- Ipanema Glam ll —> A glamorous pair with gems and pyramid studs across the straps. Lovely pair to wear in a casual night out. they too come on 3 designs and retail at £26.00 a pair .
I definitely recommend you to check them out they have some fantastic designs and i think the prices are quite reasonable. If you order 3 pairs you will revive free postage and packaging and order before 1pm for same day dispatch.
I cant wait to order my first pair 🙂
Have you ever tried any footwear from Ipanema ??
Thanks for reading