Today i revived my first ever pink parcel. This is a girls monthly subscription box to help with their monthly period. I think this is a fantastic idea, i really really like it. Before you receive your box you get to decide weather you want to receive tampons or pads and what brand. The box is then sent out to you a few days before you are due to start your period.
The box itself contains 2 box’s or either pads or tampons with 10 in each box , you will also receive a small black bag containing 5 of you chosen product perfect for putting in your handbag. It also contains a small box of goodies titled ” for you” with a few different items to cheer you up during your period. This is what i received in in my “for you” box.
- A 22ml packet of Tea Tree hair and scalp treatment.
- One kandula tea bag (pink tea ceyon)
- A 40g bar of Daisy & Dam dark chocolate (cocount and lucuma)
- A Bellapierre cosmetics cheek and lip tint ( color coral)
- A Lipglam 100% natural lipbalm 12ml
- A binky eye pencil in color black
- A packet of 10 duck tissues
I did really love this subscription box and like i said before i think its a great idea. When you first subscribe you get your first box half price then i think its around £10 pounds a month. I’m not sure if i will keep this subscription up as there are other boxes i prefer.
why not check out pink parcel at : www.pinkparcel.co.uk
Thanks for reading